In-person appointments & medication/food pickups
However, a few conditions apply to keep everyone safe:
- Please do NOT enter the clinic if you have COVID or other contagious disease symptoms, or know that you have been exposed to COVID
- We require everyone (both staff and clients) to wear a well-fitting n95 or medical mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times when inside the clinic. Ask us if you require a mask, and we can provide one
- Please sanitize your hands as soon as you enter the clinic
Why? Our small, sealed exam rooms and long exam times result in extended close exposures for our veterinarians and technicians, all day every day. When we lose doctors and technicians to COVID infections it has a significant impact on our patients, as we have to cancel essential appointments and surgeries, and are unable to see emergencies
- Pre-Appointment and Day of Surgery forms are still mandatory before your pet’s appointment, as they include owner COVID screening questions and gather essential information about how your pet is currently feeling, to make your in-person discussion more effective and efficient. You can complete the forms here.
- Please pay by debit or credit card whenever possible. If you need to pay by cash, any change you are due will be applied as a credit on your account