Roncy Village Veterinary Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets, including:
- Preventative wellness care and vaccinations to prevent illnesses
- Medical services to diagnose and treat new and chronic pet health conditions
- Surgical services including laparoscopic (minimally invasive) spay and other surgeries, dog and cat neuter surgery, lump and foreign body removal surgery, endoscopy and more.
- Digital Radiology; with the ability at the click of a button to refer images to specialists in internal medicine, dentistry, and cardiology.
- Preventative dental care and cleanings to avoid serious dental diseases, as well as dental surgery and dental extractions with full digital dental x-rays
Our caring and compassionate team would be honoured to care for your pet. Please contact us today to request services or arrange to tour our clinic and meet our team, or click any of the service areas listed below to learn more.
Exams and Vaccinations
Flea, Tick & Heartworm
X-Ray and Ultrasound
Emergency and/or Extended Care